- Virus Bacteria Free Technology Introduction
The patented bactericidal coating technology invention uses PVD (Vacuum Physical Vapor Deposition) and uses a physical sputtering method to deposit an element to be coated on a workpiece surface under vacuum to form a coating film.
- PVD Technical introduction
- PVD technology holds great advantages in a variety of fine machining applications.
- The advantage of this technology is that its processing ability has nothing to do with the hardness of the material and can produce fine and complex surface structures. After processing through this process, the coating is perfectly combined with the substrate material. The finished product has no cracks with a smooth surface.
- It can use in optoelectronic semiconductors, medical equipment, green energy, mold, and other industries, as well as fuel cell positive/negative bipolar plates, bio-crystals / chips, microfluid dynamic pressure bearings, micro nozzles, etc. During the coating process, no need to add any chemicals.
- This sterilization technology is a solid-state sterilization coating, which uses PVD sputtering and gas reaction technology to coat a sterilization film on metal, plastic, ceramic, glass, silica gel, and fiber cloth. There are no chemicals used in the PVD process, only tungsten, silver, carbon, silicon, and other elements use to form a contact sterilization film, which can able to use for a long time.
- Since the beginning of 2016, significant progress has been made in the research and development of sterilization films using PVD technology. Tungsten metal is sputtered in a vacuum environment by mid - frequency sputtering, and a beautiful black tungsten film is coated on the surface of the workpiece, which is then implanted with Nano-silver. Utilizing silver and tungsten to produce dual sterilization ability and using the high hardness of tungsten as a carrier, to protect the implanted nano-silver so that the nano-silver particles are not easy to lose, so the sterilization film is durable and long-lasting.
- Our ancients used “silver” to sterilize very early, but the efficacy is not strong. This technology first uses nano-silver to increase sterilization ability. Its powerful positive silver ion has a very strong sterilization ability, which can quickly destroy the outer cell membrane of bacteria and able to enter the bacterial body to destroy the matrix. Then the silver ions will return to the coating without losing. The use of characteristics of PVD technology, nano-silver can evenly distribute on the coating to achieve a high-efficiency sterilization effect. Finally, the tungsten metal forms tungstic acid when it react with water in the air, that can prevent bacteria reproduction.